The July meeting of Cinderford Town Council will be held at The Council Chamber, Cinderford, on Tuesday 11th July 2017, commencing at 7 p.m. The business will be as listed below.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – to receive any declarations of interest in any matter to be discussed at the meeting. Members and Officers are requested to identify the nature of the interest.
- Public Participation Session – To provide the opportunity for Members of the Public to raise questions or comment on items on the Agenda. (This session is limited to 15 minutes, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person).
- Louise John – Regeneration Update.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday, 13th June 2017 (copies herewith).
- Any Urgent Business (at the discretion of the Chairman)
- GCC – development of former St. Whites School site.
- GCC – Road Closure – A48 Minsterworth – 11th – 23rd September (Nights).
- Cinderford YMCA – Request for donation.
- Cllr Witham – Vacant shops/Town promotion.
- GAPTC – AGM and Annual Report.
- To agree date for Belle Vue/Finance and Playing Fields Meetings.
- Members Reports (to be submitted electronically to the Clerk for attachment to produced Minutes).
- Planning Applications (see attached).
- Accounts for Payment.
- Date of Meeting – Tuesday 12th September 2017. (August – recess).
“Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights”.