The August meeting of Cinderford Town Council will be held at The Council Chamber, Cinderford, on Tuesday 8th August 2017, commencing at 7 p.m. The business will be as listed below.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – to receive any declarations of interest in any matter to be discussed at the meeting. Members and Officers are requested to identify the nature of the interest.
- Public Participation Session – To provide the opportunity for Members of the Public to raise questions or comment on items on the Agenda. (This session is limited to 15 minutes, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person).
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday, 11th July 2017.
- Any Urgent Business (at the discretion of the Chairman).
- To consider upgrade of CCTV.
- Cindyfest – Request for increased grant.
- Fishing 4 Kids – Request for donation.
- Arrive Alive – Request for donation.
- W. Jackson – suggestions for name of new CNQ spine road.
- GCC – Former St. Whites School site.
- Cllr Witham – Purchase of Defibrillator for Town Centre
- FODDC Cabinet -Town/Parish Council Forums
- Members Reports.
- Planning Applications (none received to date).
- Accounts for Payment.
- Date of Meeting – Tuesday 12th September 2017.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights”.