The March meeting of Cinderford Town Council will be held at The Council Chamber, Cinderford, on Tuesday 13th March 2018, commencing at 7 p.m. The business will be as listed below.
- To elect a new Chairman.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest – to receive any declarations of interest in any matter to be discussed at the meeting. Members and Officers are requested to identify the nature of the interest.
- Public Participation Session – To provide the opportunity for Members of the Public to raise any questions or to comment on items on the Agenda. (This session is limited to 15 minutes, with a maximum of 3 minutes per person).
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday, 13th February 2018.
- Any Urgent Business (at the discretion of the Chairman).
- Town Council Vacancies.
- GCC – Various Road Closures.
- Request for donation – Cobalt Unit for Dementia Futures Fund.
- FODDC – Request to consider locking/unlocking Public Conveniences in Heywood Road.
- Members Reports (Reports to be submitted electronically, for attachment to produced Minutes).
- Planning Applications (see list attached).
- Accounts for Payment.
- Cllr Coborn – recognition of an individual’s service to the Town – The Clerk suggests that this item be taken to the exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Date of next Meeting – Tuesday 10th April 2018.
- Date of Annual Parish Meeting – to be agreed.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights”.