Precept statement and budget 2023/2024
Financial Reports Year Ended 31st March 2021/22 (audited)
S1: Annual Governance Statement
S2 Annual Accounting Statement.
S3 External Audit Report & Certificate 2021 2022
Accounts for Financial Year Ending 31 March 2022
Notice of Conclusion of Audit year end March 2022
Land And Buildings Asset Register
Provision for the Exercise of Public Rights 2021/22
This is the Annual Governance and Accountability Return for the financial year 2021-22. It has not yet been subject to external audit. Once the external auditor, PKF Littlejohn, has conducted its audit and produced its Notice of Conclusion of Audit, this will be uploaded to the website.
Financial Reports Year Ended 31st March 2020/2021
- Provision For The Exercise Of Public Rights 2020/2021
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2020/2021
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2020/2021
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2020/2021
- Independent Internal Auditor Report March 2021
- Accounts for Financial Year Ending 31 March 2021
- Receipts and Payments 2020/2021
- Financial Regs 2020
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit year end March 2021
- Section 3 External Auditor Report and Certificate 2020 2021
- Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Budget & Precept For 2022/2023
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Forest of Dean District Council.
Each year, the Town Council draws up the budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are then submitted to the District Council who co-ordinate the other demands from Gloucestershire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Precept for the Financial Year 2021/22 is £374,560.00
There are no employees employed by Cinderford Town Council whose taxable salary is in excess of £50,000.
Please complete the Grant Award Form if you think that your organisation could qualify for a grant from Cinderford Town Council. You can download the form here.
The Admin/Finance Officer provides the Council with a monthly report – a summary of payments can be viewed here:
Internal Audit Reports