Financial Reports Year Ended 31st March 2021
- Provision For The Exercise Of Public Rights 2020/2021
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2020/2021
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2020/2021
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2020/2021
- Independent Internal Auditor Report March 2021
- Accounts for Financial Year Ending 31 March 2021
- Receipts and Payments 2020/2021
- Financial Regs 2020
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit year end March 2021
- Section 3 External Auditor Report and Certificate 2020 2021
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Forest of Dean District Council.
Each year, the Town Council draws up the budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are then submitted to the District Council who co-ordinate the other demands from Gloucestershire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Precept for the Financial Year 2019/20 was £290,920.00
The Precept for the Financial Year 2020/21 was £294,670.00
The Precept for the Financial Year 2021/22 is £374,560.00