Unaudited Annual Accounts 2020/21
The Town Council’s unaudited Annual Accounts for 2020-21 have been sent to our external auditors PKF Littlejohn LLP for independent examination.
Any person interested has the right to inspect the accounting records of the Council and the statutory period for which the records relating to 2020-21 will be available for inspection is 14th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021 inclusive. Please contact the Locum Clerk/RFO or Financial Officer at Cinderford Town Council regarding inspection.
Financial Reports Year Ended 31st March 2021
- Provision For The Exercise Of Public Rights 2020/2021
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement 2020/2021
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2020/2021
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2020/2021
- Independent Internal Auditor Report March 2021
- Accounts for Financial Year Ending 31 March 2021
- Receipts and Payments 2020/2021
- Financial Regs 2020
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Forest of Dean District Council.
Each year, the Town Council draws up the budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are then submitted to the District Council who co-ordinate the other demands from Gloucestershire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Precept for the Financial Year 2019/20 was £290,920.00
The Precept for the Financial Year 2020/21 was £294,670.00
The Precept for the Financial Year 2021/22 is £374,560.00